Thursday, April 21, 2011

Your Colonic

Fuck. Pete reported to me the other day he sent a master out to be pressed onto a 7". Jr made buttons. That leaves me. I made a cassette demo that has no actual music on it. If you bought one, well, what did you expect? It was only 50 cents and I am not to be trusted in the world of commerce or art. Nevertheless, I can't help but feel I come up a bit short in the productivity realm. What's worse is I'm typing all of this into the blogosphere while listening to Built to Spill... ???

Pete and Jr. would be ashamed. I suppose I have consistency going for me: continually being a let down.

With that said, welcome to the Colonix Blog. Become a follower. I'm certain Jr. will chime in from time to time with photos and other shit. I'm technologically challenged. So, don't expect much more than updates on random shit you don't really care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment